Our people and our passion are at the heart of our business and at the forefront of everything we do. At QMS, we are engaged, lively, courageous, and relationships focused. Everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued.
No matter the role you may hold at QMS, you are guaranteed to be working with friendly, supportive, and dedicated people. We pride ourselves on our team culture, recognising and rewarding hard work and offering internal career development opportunities.
As dynamic and innovative thinkers in our field we are continually on the lookout for likeminded and genuinely enthusiastic people to join our team. If you are interested in a career with QMS please review our current vacancies listed below or contact us.
QMS Media are looking for a HR Advisor to work in partnership with management and employees across the QMS group of companies in New Zealand. Reporting to the Group CEO NZ, the key priorities of this role are to provide operational HR input into the development, implementation and delivery of QMS Media Limited business plans.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and support to management in respect of employee matters;
- Managing the employee lifecycle stages;
- Assisting with new starter inductions and onboarding across all NZ offices;
- Preparing contracts of employment, variation letters and other HR correspondence;
- Refining and developing HR policies and procedures where applicable;
- Assisting in cultural initiatives and wellbeing programs;
- Managing end to end recruitment process including job advertisements, creating position descriptions, conducting interviews & reference checks;
- Assisting in overseeing the HR budget for the NZ office.
For further information regarding this role, please click the following link:
Contact us today, to see how you can be a part of Team QMS!