Our people and our passion are at the heart of our business and at the forefront of everything we do. At QMS, we are engaged, lively, courageous, and relationships focused. Everyone has a voice and their contribution is valued.
No matter the role you may hold at QMS, you are guaranteed to be working with friendly, supportive, and dedicated people. We pride ourselves on our team culture, recognising and rewarding hard work and offering internal career development opportunities.
As dynamic and innovative thinkers in our field we are continually on the lookout for likeminded and genuinely enthusiastic people to join our team. If you are interested in a career with QMS please review our current vacancies listed below or contact us.
Account Manager – Auckland
We are seeking a highly motivated sales person to join our agency sales team as an Account Manager. The successful candidate will be driven, charismatic and goal oriented. A flexible team-player with an open and collaborative approach. You’ll be responsible for creating winning brief responses and maximising revenue in order to achieve agreed targets whilst providing exceptional customer service to your assigned agency group.
- 3+ years relevant sales or advertising experience
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills
- Strong client relationship and communication skills
- Superior MS office skills required and Photoshop desirable
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of urgency to meet required deadlines
- Be able to think outside the box and undertake client focused research for briefs and pitches
If you have a passion for sales, are driven to succeed and looking for an attractive base salary and commission package, we would love to hear from you. Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
National Commercial Manager
Working in the Commercial Team, this role is tasked with managing QMS NZ’s billboard inventory nationwide, to ensure QMS maintains and grows its portfolio of assets and profitability. Ensuring QMS NZ complies with all legal obligations for the commercial portfolio. The National Commercial Manager is responsible for leading commercial negotiations for contract renewals and expiries and identifying any new business opportunities as they arise. The role will liaise with councils, engineers, landowners and billboard contractors so strong relationship building skills are a must.
- Relevant commercial management, property management or asset management experience
- Proven commercial and financial acumen
- Knowledge of Out of Home regulatory environment advantageous
- Self-motivated and highly organised
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in analysis
- Team orientated and collaborative
- Sound MS office skills
If this sounds like the right role for you, we would love to hear how you can be a valuable member of our team and have a long rewarding career at QMS, please apply online now with your CV and cover letter.